links



this blog is no longer up to date. please visit




or one of my following accounts:


-


i sure hope to see you there!



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

fall.





a project i have been working on for the past month, resulting in eight pictures that were exhibited at my school.
my intention with these orchestrations was to describe that very moment when the sudden realization of the pointlessness of the own existence hits us in the middle of our everyday lives. i tried to underline this feeling of a deep fall by depicting various elements in weightless condition on the pictures.









































7 comments:

  1. Finally an update from you and new works <3!

    I just want to say that i love the works in this post. I could be interpreting it wrongly (pardon me while i'm typing this after a long day at work editing photos LOL) but i just feel so much strong emotions from the photos. There feels like so much despair in the photos and there's this sinking feel in each photo that makes my heart feel heavy all of a sudden.

    LOL i'm not kidding, i actually feel heavier when i looking at the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. würkli würkli schöni Bilder!
    Die Sinnlosigkeit und Schweri vom Lebe guet igfange! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very strong these pictures are. The naked, the cows, the kitchen. They make me feel being right there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. incredible pictures. kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to find out what blog system you have been utilizing? I'm having some minor security problems with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?

    my website ... pod coffee makers

    ReplyDelete