this is what happens to stupid people who wake up with a hangover and try to do their harmless morning routine with plenty of distracting thoughts wandering in their heads.
i spontaneously stayed over in my friend's flat, so i decided to use the stuff there to rinse my contactlenses. in the morning, i put one of them in my eye
turns out the fluid i've been using was some kind of
non neutralised preservative agent for contactlenses acid. turns out this acid just doesn't feel good in my eyes. turns out it actually says 'CAUTION' on the package of the fluid.
maybe i started to moan out loud as soon as the lens got in place, either way, i scared the hell out of my friend. it hurt so bad, i couldn't open my eyes and my tears wouldn't stop flowing. it was awful.
the torture was over after a minute when i grabbed the lens with like four fingers and started washing my eye.
that was three days ago, and it's still red now... :3